The key to winning at blackjack or any table games for that matter is knowing your winning potential and sticking to a tested and developed strategy.
You may have heard some professional gamblers tell you that there are some winning strategies in blackjack, but you have to be extremely cautious because most such Blackjack Betting Strategies are scams based on information taken out of context.
trustworthy blackjack information you can trust:
- Some professionals – including professional gamblers – bet only based on card counting and basic strategies2. Some of the leading blackjack players – including professionals – have written books on advanced strategies3. There are many online blackjack strategy forums and sites4. There are many printed books on blackjack, including the hugely popular counting cards books which outline incredibly simple yet advanced card counting strategies5. There are many video blackjack training techniques seen around the internet for free, including ones by showing you – below – how to turn each card in the deck into a blackjack.6. There are many newsletters, and bulletins, on the subject of Blackjack Betting Strategies.7. And many of the most accepted Blackjack Betting Strategies, such as the Hi-Lo card counting strategy, were predicted mathematically by one of the world’s foremost authorities on blackjack, Edward Thorp.8. Not only that, several card counting systems published by him are available for free download for non-rarat card games.
Blackjack Betting Rules & Tips:
You can play blackjack for as many times as you like, but if you are counting cards, you should only play on games that have the least expensive coins.
Card values in blackjack are 1-8, and aces valued as 10. However, if more than one deck of cards is used, deposit 20 bonus 30 some cards will be valued at 10 and others as numbers. Quarter machines also select half of the cards for the dealer.
In blackjack you can split cards. However, to split a pair, you have to have two of the same card in your hand. For example, you have a pair of eights and so split the 8’s, or 8 8’s.
The solitary card valued 8 is called the ‘ thorn ‘and the value of all other cards with the value of 1, including it, is called the ‘ground’.
Blackjack pays 3 to 2. However, if the dealer has an ace card, the payout is 6 to 5.
In an online casino, blackjack is automatically scored out, and the game is played out before any other game and before the dealer announces his cards.
In summary: Play only with money that you can afford to lose, and if possible, play in small pots.
Learn basic strategy.
Avoid most bets.
Double down with a hard 11.
Only split a pair.
Never split your ace.
If you have two 10s, double on a hard 13 – 18.
If you have two 9s, double on a hard 10.
Double on an 8 if the dealer has a 9 and a 10.
Never split a pair of 4s.
Double on a 5 if the dealer has a 6 and a 7.
Never split a pair of 3s.
If you have a hard 9, double on a soft 18.
Double on an 8 if the dealer has a 9 and an 18.
Double on any pair.
Here are some pointers for winning…
- Before you start to play, know the total number of decks the game purchases.
- At the start of the game, never split any cards.
- Always place your bets in the box.
- You can loosen your starting hand limits at the start of the game.
- If you have a pair of 4s, double if the dealer has 5s or 6s.
- If you have two 5s, double if the dealer has 4s or 5s.
- If you have two 6s, double if the dealer has a 6 and a 7.
- If you have two 7s, double if the dealer has a 8 and a small 7.
- If you have two 8s, double if the dealer has a 9 and a 7.
- If you have a 9 and a 8, always split.
- If you have two 10s, always split two 10s.
- If you have two aces, always split two aces.
- If you have two twos, always split two twos.
- If you have a pair of tens, always split two tens.
- If you have two Aces, always split two Aces.
Some Casino gambling strategies [http://onlinecasinos.dreamport.com/strategy.html] that you can’t beat:
- Always study the casino floor plan.